Sr. Java Developer
San Francisco, CA
- Will play the role of a tech lead in providing expertise on client side technologies and building mobile web apps.
- Will perform high level analysis and detailed design for E*TRADE’s smart alerts and advanced orders applications.
- Will partner with Product teams in developing specifications and feasibility POCs.
- Perform all tasks associated with SDLC.
- Will own technology modules end-to-end and be responsible for delivery of fully functional feature sets to business teams as a senior member of the team.
- 8+ years of Object-Oriented programming experience in Java
- 3+ years’ experience in Unix/Linux platform
- Expertise in Tomcat, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Server development.
- Experience in using open source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, etc. in developing business applications
- Extensive experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming design patterns and methodologies, and Oracle database development
- Strong architectural, design, and programming skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully leading project teams
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.